You're bold. You're bright. You're the best in your field.
Are you ready to help us build a safer, greener, more productive society?
Get to know us.
At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to build a safer, greener and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and align with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years. Help us build that reality.
Our Customer Success Manager is essential to helping our clients achieve their goals of operational excellence and thrives on making customer success a reality. You love partnering with people, understanding customer needs, and fulfilling and exceeding their expectations through implementation and beyond. As your customer relationships deepen, you will help drive adoption and understand additional areas Coretex can support them to achieve their goals.
Here are some of the ways you will make an impact:
- Ensure our customers derive maximum value and benefit from their investment with Coretex by developing a strong trusted advisor relationship.
- Partner with our customers throughout their entire service life cycle, proactively seeking and offering additional valuable solutions that would lead to better operations excellence for them.
- Complete project ownership of customer implementation schedules.
- Meet with the customer to understand and document their requirements and expectations.
- Develop a project plan to include: product delivery, installation, training, and integration.
- Lead project meetings with the customer and our internal stakeholders.
- Provide project plans and status updates to our customer and Coretex’s management team.
- Lead training and business integration plans.
- Oversee project costs and paid managed services.
- 6+ years’ experience in a Customer Success role for a telematics or SaaS company preferably in a waste or recycling oriented business.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships in the industry.
- Passion for delivering impeccable customer service.
- Ability to influence both external customers and cross-functional teammates.
- Exceptional prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Effective communication with all external customers and cross-functional teammates.
- BA degree or equivalent years’ experience.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States without support; sponsorship is not available.
- Adept at learning new software, firmware and electro-mechanical systems at a level capable of presenting, training and conducting basic troubleshooting in support of customer base.
- IoT, Telematics or Mobile Electronics experience is a plus.
- Any relevant qualification in electronics or electrical engineering a plus.
This is an outstanding opportunity to grow your career and make an impact that matters. Are you ready to help us build our new reality?
Coretex is an equal opportunities employer. We appreciate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.